Wednesday 29 May 2013

Worship My Leather Boots


"Now, you are going to worship My boots. Down on your knees, head down. Kneel in silence while I put on My leather boots." I pull on the first of My leather knee high boots, pull up the zip, and move My foot around in a circular motion, so that My foot sits snuggly and comfortably inside.
"Are you ready to worship My boots, slave?" I point the toe, and stand on one booted foot as I pull on My other boot. I pull up the zip, wiggle My foot and stand, booted feet apart in front of My pathetic kneeling sub.
"Don't take your eyes from My boots. you are hypnotised by My heels. Watch the leather crease as I walk around you."
I walk away from him, and then back to him.
"Keep your eyes low. Now kiss them. Don't get them wet. you may polish them with your tongue later. Be patient."
I lift up one leather boot, and push it towards My sub's face.
"Start at the toes, and kiss them. All the way up to the top. Then, kiss them all the way down. Kiss the heels."
"Keep your hands behind your back. I did not say you could touch them with your filthy fingers. Lift your hands again and I will tie your wrists behind your back."
I watch him as he shows love for My leather boots, occasionally instructing him, and reminding him of the standard of worship I expect from him.
"Stop! you are enjoying that a little too much. Get back into position, and wait for My boots to be offered to you again."
I wait for 20 seconds, which must feel longer to him, and he waits in silence with him head down low.
"Now lick them. Lick the heels. Make them shine. A vigorous tongue polishing is what I want. Lick the toes, buff them up, then work on My legs."
And up he goes, as I offer him one boot at a time to work on. Working them from the bottom up. I occasionally have to chastise him for missing a spot, or getting too keen and getting out of his proper position.
"Lick them underneath. He soles need to be cleaned. I cannot walk on dirty shoes."
I push the rubber soles of My boots, one at a time, into his face.
The soles are slowly cleaned up by My sub's tongue, and I spank him for his lack of speed and attention to detail.
" Do they look polished and buffed to you, slave? They don't look very well shined to Me."
"Get down into position, and watch them. Do not lift your eyes above My boots."
I walk around, parading My leather boots in front of him.
"I can see you want to lick them. you had the opportunity to prove your worth as My shoe shine sub, and you have failed Me. Now, turn around and brace yourself. you are about to feel the damage My boots can do."
I watch him shuffle around, so he is facing away from Me, his pastey, skinny buttocks up high, awaiting his precious kick.
"Think of this kicking as a gift, for which you will thank Me, slave."
I deal him a blow with the full force of My powerful legs.
"Thank You, Mistress."

2 comments:

  1. After helping myself to a few drinks I decide that I want to play with my little bro's cock. One of my friends gave him a blowjob last weekend and she told me he had a really nice dick. Only fair that big sis gets to see for herself just what is inside those jeans. I bet I can make him cum faster than she did.
    Visit Here

    ReplyDelete