Sunday 29 September 2013

Foot slave

he kneels at My feet and I rest My stiletto on his thigh. he bows his head, and I lift My foot and dig the pointed 6 inch stiletto into his left nipple. he unbuckles My ankle strap, and gently rubs My ankle where the strap has been. I grind My heel to guide the rhythm. I give him a sharp jab, and tell him to “Remove it, and place it under My throne.”. he kneels back in front of Me, and I give him My other foot, pushing it into his chest.
With both shoes removed, I push his head down to the ground, and whisper into his ear “Fetch My boots!” he turns and crawls to the far side of the room, where My dirty boots lay in the place where I took them off this morning. he brings them to Me, crawling on all fours, and carrying them in his mouth. “Good boy”.
“Kneel low at My feet and tongue clean them. Do not get the dirt on Me when you put them on My feet.”
he lays them neatly out in front of Me before lowering his head. I sit on My throne, with My crop in My hand, and My feet rested on his back. I watch him clean them with precision, needing to crop his buttocks only when he slows to recover his mouth’s natural moisture. I crop him twice if I spit in his mouth to help him along. I am not always cruel when I see genuine effort.
“That will do. Untie the laces. Put them on for Me.” he struggles a little, weighted down by My legs and My feet. When he is ready, I allow him to lift his head, to lift My foot into the boot. I warn him to “take care and time to make sure they go on My feet properly and smoothly.”
I point My toe and slip My foot and leg into the long leather thigh boot. I push the heel into his chest, just below the nipple. As he pulls on the laces, each release shoves the heel of My boot up and into his nipple. My other foot pins the end of his cock down into his thigh, squashing and stretching the end. The further he works up My boot, the harder the struggle, and the deeper into his nipple My heel goes ……

4 comments: