Friday 3 May 2013

Worship My Boots

“Kiss My boots. Kiss the toes. Kiss My heels.” I watch over him as he crawls around at My feet, kissing My boots. All the way up, he kisses them. Then all the way down to My heels. “Stop. Head down, cheek to the ground.” I stamp down My foot, crashing the heavy heel to the ground close to his face. He flinches. “you mustn’t flinch! I will issue 2 lashes of My whip!” I strike his bare buttocks with My whip, for which he thanks Me.
“Now lick My boots. All over. Don’t miss a single spot.”
I watch him closely, making sure he rubs his tongue over every last inch of leather.
“Lick them hard. Massage My feet and legs through the boots. Make the leather shine.”
Inspection of My boots shows that there has been little effort, and I am disappointed. My instructions are always clear. Long leather boots must always be buffed with vigour.
“Do they look buffed to you slave?”
“No, Mistress.”
“Open your mouth!”
I push the whole toe of My right boot into his mouth.
“I will not tolerate disobedience. Now suck them to a shine!”

1 comment: