Thursday 2 May 2013

Golden Showers

I order him to lay down flat, face up, palms up. Satisfied that his naked body is in position, I stand over his face. “Open your mouth.” My bladder is full, and he must drink every drop he catches. Out it comes. A small burst of golden liquid, directly into his waiting open mouth. I stop it and order “Swallow.” “Did you enjoy your drink?” “Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress” I check he is still concentrating on his position. Satisfied, I stand over him again. “Good. Open your mouth.” Again it flows, much quicker now. It overflows his mouth, and he is soon lay in a puddle. “No spilling. Up on your knees, head down low” “Sorry, Mistress.” He replies, knowing his punishment is coming.

1 comment:

  1. This is what i crave. Please do this to me Mistress. Often.

    ReplyDelete