Friday 19 July 2013

Severe Caning Session

Harsh Mistress in extreme caning session

I force him to strip quickly, and force his naked form to it’s knees. I have a selection of tools to hand. It is important to severely punish boys that have been bad. It’s for your own good. I first take a natural cane, quite thick and not too flexible. Gripping it in My gloved hand by the hooked handle, I take a quick swipe at his left buttock, immediately leaving a red mark. I send 9 further lashed towards the same spot. The immediate damage caused is not too much, but with such a heavy cane bruising will appear by the morning.
he must try harder to supress his need to call out. Although just a whimper, I demand complete silence. I pull back on his head and force a ball gag into his mouth to hush him. I pull on the buckled strap to make sure it is tight. A little too tight perhaps, but no sound shall pass. I give no verbal instructions. The only sound in the room is the gentle click of my wooden heels, the swish of My weapon as it moves through the air, and the twack of wood on skin as the cane reaches it’s destination.
My next weapon, a much more flexible cane, light in weight, but with the ability to break skin with the right wrist action and some strength and force to the blow.
I bring it down on his right cheek. I see the flesh move as the cane makes contact. The reddening is immediate, and his body jerks at the pain. I pull back on his hair, and stare into his face. A warning not to do that again, I am watching you. I bring down the cane 9 more times, and he only blinks. There is no blood. I push his head back towards the floor.
I pull down My riding crop from it’s place on the wall. I kick his kneeling legs apart. I tap the metal tip of the crop against his balls. I hear him draw breath, preparing for the harsh whipping of My crop. Standing behind him, with My legs apart, I begin to bring power and speed to the swing of My crop, first between My legs, and back between his, beating his balls with increasing intensity.

1 comment: