Sunday 1 January 2017

New Year

I wish all My slaves, subs and other blog readers a happy and kinky new year.
I look forward to spanking some of you this year. I have many new tasks for My slaves, new and old, and will be having lots of fun humiliating you all. 
I have just purged a whole load of My slaves from last year, and as always, have space in My life for new online slaves. Send your application to Me via My website (link on My blog on the right). Make your application a good one, or I will probably just delete it from My inbox. 
Both My websites will be undergoing some changes this year. Details of the main changes will be on My blog as they happen. 
January looks busy already, but as often as possible, more of My personal items will be available for purchase. New items will be blogged about as they become available for sale. 
2017 will be an excellent year, maybe you will be lucky and useful enough to share it with Me. 
Mistress Eleanor 

No comments:

Post a Comment