Friday 14 March 2014

your Pain Is My Pleasure

 leather tail whip flogger. whipping & flogging sessions available

I watch him with a smirk and a snigger, as he approaches Me, naked, his tiny little maggot twitching. I order him to “kneel at My feet”
I kick his hands from under him, forcing his head and shoulders lower. I give him a gentle whip with My flogger “Lift up your buttocks, closer to Me.”
he does as order, and I spread My legs wide. I pull back with My flogging arm and take aim.
With force, the flogger comes down, across both buttocks. The rippling sharp sounds of the tails as they make contact with flesh, is very satisfying.
Thank You, Mistress”
I immediately draw back to repeat the flogging. I always smile when I see the multiple pink bottom marks appear. Accept My lashes, and thank Me always, slave.  your pain is My pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment