Tuesday 25 March 2014

Post Shopping Punishment & Chores



We are back at Mistress’s house.  She starts to ask me questions about the day.  ” How did you enjoy Your day out?”
i start to answer , and She stops me.  “Your voice is pathetic tiffy.  Softer and higher.  Fetch the riding crop and the butt plug.”
i knew this was coming.  i fetch the riding crop, and bend over the table, my arse in the air.
“You get 3 for the first offence,” She says harshly as She shoves the butt plug ruthlessly into me.   She hits me hard, rapidly, i hardly have time to cry out once.
“Thank You Mistress,” i sob.
“Now, how was your day?” She asks again.
i try to answer, softer, more feminine, but i know it’s no use.
“4 this time,” they crash down on me, my arse is already on fire.
“How was your day?”
“Wonderful,” i breathe “Mistress.”
“Not bad.  But not good enough.”
She pours another 5 onto me, i’m crying out now, and in tears.
“How was your day you tiny cocked wanker of a sissy boy?”
“Fabulous Mistress, You made it into a wonderful day,” i breathe in a high, whispering voice.
“Very good tiffy.  Now speak like that all the time.  Because if you don’t, you will keep getting this.”
She gives me 6- i knew that would be the minimum, so i’ve got off lightly- so far.

“Bathtime tiffy.” 
i’ve got used to this style of command.  Why would She use lots of breath to command me when all i need is one or two words to let me know what i must do?
i scurry to Her bathroom and run a bath, testing the temperature all the time as i add bubble bath.
i light scented candles, and put on a relaxing CD of classical music.
i lay out a bath mat, and make sure there are plenty of deep, fluffy towels for Her.
i hang Her bath robe strategically where She can reach it as She gets from the bath.
“Your bath is prepared Mistress, “ i tell Her, making sure to sound as feminine as possible.
She goes to the bathroom- She doesn’t speak- why would She acknowledge my action?  i am the equivalent of a washing machine or a hoover- an energy saving device.
While She is in the bath i enter Her bedroom- i am always nervous in here as i am only allowed in on direct command.
i lay out Her clothes on the bed, carefully, and well folded.
There on the bed is an instruction for me, written in Her hand.

There are 3 tasks for me to carry out.
Firstly, i have to write out “i understand that i should obey Mistress Eleanor without question at all times” 100 times.  i go to the table, and write as quickly and as accurately as i can.  It is not a hard task- just a little tedious, but if ever i needed reinforcement of our relative positions, here it is.

Mistress comes from the bathroom.
“I’m hungry” She says.  “There is a menu on the worktop.”
She has written out what She requires for Her evening meal- i pour Her a glass of wine, and then go to make Her dinner while She watches the TV.
Soon dinner is ready- dinner for one, so i go off to carry out my second written task- to clean the bathroom after it has been used by Her.
i clean using vinegar, newspaper and my toothbrush.  She has told me to clean the toilet last- She has used it, so my toothbrush will be interesting when i clean my teeth later.  i find this task hard.  The newsprint comes off and makes the porcelain black, and the bathroom smells of vinegar.  It is one of my least favourite tasks.
i go back to the dining room, where Mistress has finished Her dinner.  The plate of scraps is on the kitchen floor, a cigarette butt protruding from it.
“Eat,” She commands, and i get down on all fours and eat my meal from the plate, like a dog.  The cigarette butt makes me gag, but i force it down.

i wash up, and Mistress takes me back to the dining room.
“Time for more feminisation tiffi, let’s start with makeup.”
i sit at the table, and make myself up.  She comments at times; wipes off my eye-liner and makes me re-apply it.
 “OK, deportment.” i walk up and down the room, a book on my head.   i know this is just for show, but it’s hard.
 “Walk into the room, say “Hello Mistress” and sit down.  Remain seated until I tell you otherwise.”
i go out.  i come back in, and breathe “Hello Mistress,” all froth and breathlessness.  “That’s it tiffi.  Well done.  There’s hope for you yet.”
i sit, and cross my legs, like a woman.  After a few minutes sitting like this it begins to hurt, but i stick with it.
 “Put another coat of nail varnish on.”
Still sitting there, i apply nail varnish- i realise i have some chips.
Eventually She lets me stand.
“It’s my bed time tiffy.  Just your last task to complete then You can go home.”
She takes me into the hallway, and i kneel facing the door.  She cuffs my hands and feet, leaving the keys on a nearby table.  She puts the ring gag in, and tightens it so i can’t move it.
Then She blindfolds me, and i hear Her set the alarm.
“When the alarm goes off, free yourself, and go home,” She says.
Then She spits in my mouth through the ring gag, and i hear Her chuckling to Herself as She goes upstairs.
i kneel for what seems like forever, drool pouring from my mouth, my body aches, the butt plug buzzes in my arse.
i can hear the timer ticking away- if i couldn’t hear it, i would swear i’d been here for hours.
At last the timer goes.
i struggle to the table, get the keys, unlock myself, remove the gag and the butt plug.
i re-dress, so i look like i did when i arrived this morning, and then i leave, posting the front door keys through the letter box as i walk towards my car.

i am dressed as a girl.  Some people have mistaken me for a girl today in public.

i smile to myself, and swing my hips jauntily as i cross the road to my car.



2 comments: