Thursday 20 June 2013

Worship My Pretty Little Feet

As he kneels before Me, I lift up My foot, and have him remove My shoe to reveal My pretty feet and painted toe nails. “Now, kiss them. They are to be worshipped fully and totally. Pay My feet your full attention. Do not look up.”
Kisses cover every toe, and he works his way all around the top of My foot as it rests on his knees. Straining to bend, as he kisses it all over. I am seated and give him orders to remove the other shoe. I rest one foot on his shoulder as he leans in to kiss the toes of My other foot.
I order him to “Stop.” And he lowers his head submissively. I get up and walk around him to take a seat upon his bare back. From there I put My feet underneath him. “Kiss them!”
With My full weight on him, it takes effort to work his kisses all over My feet. I grab his wrists and pull his arms behind his back. I adjust My position to sit on his hands, challenging his ability to keep balance. I am pleased that the worship does not cease or slow, and I receive no complaint. It is a test that he passes as his knees withstand the pressure of My weight pushing down onto the concrete floor.

1 comment: