Friday 14 June 2013

Dealing With Lazy Staff


I summon him to My office, where I sit waiting at My desk. “Come in, and close the door.”
I call him over for a clothing inspection first. I am unhappy with the creases in his shirt, and his tie is not straight. I tug down hard on his tie, “Did you dress in the dark this morning? Do you imagine I will find it acceptable for you to be in My presence in such a state? Or even under the same roof as Me looking this way for that matter?”
He hangs his head in shame, and mumbles something back at Me.
“Speak up when you answer Me. Do you think this is acceptable?”
“No, Miss.”
I order him to first address his appearance. Undress and prepare to iron out his clothes. I watch him, as he pathetically tidies and irons his clothes naked in front of Me. When he is almost finished, I make My way over to him to issue his first punishment.
“This is just wasting My time and yours, you should be sure to turn up for work neat and tidy, and especially so if I tell you to come and see Me.” I flog him with the wooden ruler from My desk as I tell him how to conduct himself in My presence, and tell him how useless he is to present himself to Me in this way.
Before I allow him to dress, I order him, “On your knees, you pathetic specimen.”
I lash him with the ruler, as I list his many faults in the workplace, and warm him that lazy staff can so easily be replaced. I have him repeat his misdemeanours back to Me, and promise to improve to an acceptable standard. When I am finished, his back side is glowing red, and emanates a heat that I can feel on My legs as I pace back and forth behind him. Satisfied he has received sufficient punishment, I order him to “Get dressed, and get straight back to work.”

1 comment: