Tuesday 26 July 2016

New House - Update

I am now moved in and settled into My new house. My slaves have been busy making it clean and tidy, cosy and comfortable for Me, and making sure I have everything I want and need. Photos will follow.  The new training room is in progress, dungeon equipment is being fitted, and it will be ready for some fun sessions very soon. I have, however, already got cages in place, for My little worker ants to take some rest.
I have updated very few of My online accounts, such as Twitter, and My websites and blogs have not changed much, as My current projects have kept Me busy enough. Even My wishlist has not really been updated much.
Between My 3 places, I now have a dungeon and 2 training rooms in 3 locations. My regular slaves have already had instructions on which location to attend in the future.
Opportunities for slaves and subs to attend real time sessions, will now be limited. Online slaves may be invited to sessions, as part of their training, in order to progress to being a full time slave, or to receive real time punishment.
Sessions will be considered from applicants who have served Me previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment