Wednesday 27 August 2014

slave Masturbation Application

Dear Mistress Eleanor,
i wish the very very best day for my Mistress, Mistress Eleanor. Nearly 2 weeks i've been in Your service and i give all my free time to serving my Mistress. i try my best to finish all twitter tasks and my other duties. I'm very grateful for the tasks I receive from You. i believe with Your training i will be a better person and a better slave for Your service. As You ordered Your slaves, Tuesday is application day to apply for our masturbation rights. i'm here for serving You Mistress Eleanor and the most important thing for a slave is Your pleasures. As You say, pleasing You is my top priority, for this reason the purpose of my masturbation is to be not to give me pleasure, but for Your amusement. i don't wear a chastity belt, but i think for you to control my orgasm You do not need a chastity belt, as i know the penalty of disobeying Your orders is being dismissed from Your service. A slave like me that wants to be Your lifelong slave will never disobey You. If You allow it, this will be my first masturbation in Your service and this is very important for me. This is the first time in my life i have not masturbated for 2 weeks, and this very hard for me. Especially when i am given a writing task about Your feet photos. i'm very weak against Your perfect feet and i adore Your perfect feet Mistress Eleanor. During the task most of time i am erect and i use an ice bag to fix this problem. Yes, its very painful for me, but slavery is not an easy job. i hope this week i deserve this honour. Masturbation is a privilege for a slave and i beg You on my knees for this honour. i don't know what will be Your decision, but "Mistress Eleanor knows best always".
Best Regards
Your slave

No comments:

Post a Comment