Saturday 7 June 2014

slaves Follow My New Twitter Account

Tribute Me via via Gift Rocket to email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info before requesting to follow Me at My new twitter account https://twitter.com/Myonlineslaves unless you are already My owned slave.
you may tribute Me any amount using that link, there is no minimum requirement.

This twitter account is for My slaves, subs and sissies to share their task experiences and photos with other slaves, submissives and sissy gurls. What is shared will be decided by Me. Photos and tweets can be sent to Me either via your twitter account by including @Myonlineslaves in your tweet, which I will retweet, or privately by sending Me the image to My email or by DM, which if shared, will only be seen by followers of the account.

I will also share photos of Me that are not seen in any of My other accounts, on twitter or anywhere else, as well as some that are My slaves’ favourites from My websites, blogs and on other places on the internet. My followers will be allowed to leave their messages on all My photos.

My main twitter account can be followed by anyone at any time. https://twitter.com/MistressEleanor  

1 comment: