Friday 2 May 2014

Bondage & Ball Busting (CBT) Session

When he arrives he looks nervous. I hand him the contract and tell him to “Sign it!”
I order him to undress and then “Get to your knees, slave.”
I pace around him slowly, checking his position. Kicking his ankles further apart and grabbing his hair, to push his face down lower.  His whole body is shaking. I press My sole onto his trembling fingers.  As I do so, he moves his head slightly, with a temptation to look up towards Me. I immediately push his head down. “I did not tell you to move. Stay where you are. Quiet and still.”
I lean over him with a length of rope, loop it under his face and tell him to “Open your mouth.” I pull the loop between lips and teeth, before securing it behind his head with a single knot. “Now, bite down on that and get your head right down to the floor.”
I tie the rope next around his wrists. I grab his arms and pull them backwards, forcing him to balance on his knees and his head. I wrap one end of rope around one wrist, and secure it before repeating this with the other end around the other wrist. I then cross his wrists and tie them together, wrapping the rope around tightly several times to be sure that he cannot move.
I then work the lengths of rope down between his buttocks, wrapping each length once around each thigh before securing the rope with a single knot on each side.
Now that he is in position and bound, with a bit of rope between his teeth, partly to help to silence him, and partly for him to bite down to take what is coming to him, I reach for My first weapon.
I start off lightly. There is a 2 hour session ahead, and I do not want to tire My slave too quickly. The endurance of each slave is always put to the test, but even light slaps to the testicles can become painful if the slaps are persistent over a lengthy period. If he has any thoughts of this being easy from the punishment he is about to take, he is mistaken. If a slave requests a session of heavy ball busting, heavy ball busting is what he will get. My slaves always report the satisfaction of bruised blue balls following My sessions.
With My small soft leather flogger in hand, I lift his rear using the rope, and kick his feet even further apart for the easiest access to My target. As I lift him I notice that there is a semi erection, which must be rectified. I decide that the penis is going to feel My flogger as well. The whip will feel most painful wherever the skin is pulled tight, and nothing cures an erection quite like the sting of My flogger as it strikes with speed and force.
I lift one leg over him and sit on him, facing his rear. I pull up on the ropes with one hand, like pulling on the reins of a horse, and draw back My flogger in the other. And down it swings “kscht!”
I do not know if he winced. I had My full weight bearing down on him, so he was rendered motionless, whether the urge to flinch was there or not. Nor did I hear a single sound come from him behind Me. I do not say so, but this pleases Me. I enjoy it when I give pain which is received in silence. I lift the flogger again, and release it downwards with force, a little more force than the last lash, but not too much. I watch as the swift movement makes contact with his balls and the lengths of the tassels continue to travel underneath to make secondary contact with his already shrinking penis. I give him a total of 10 of these lashes, each a little more harsh than the last, before dismounting to fetch the next ball busting weapon.
This time, My leather hand paddle. The leather is soft, but this paddle is stiff, unlike the soft flowing tails of the previous flogger. I use the paddle to pull back on his testicles before pushing his ankles together this time. I am satisfied for now that the offensive, unsightly erection is gone. Now it’s time to start some ball beating. I wonder to Myself how blue I can make them before its time for Me to show him the door. With his buttocks high, ankles and knees together, and his balls trapped between his thighs for Me, I stand behind him and take aim. A more precise strike can be achieved with a leather paddle, or spanker. The hit creates more of a bump than a swish, the light sting of the flogger tails is replaced with the feeling of a full on hit. The feeling is exaggerated by trapping the balls between the legs this way. The first swipe causes his body to react. If they weren’t tied, his instinct would bring his hands down the assaulted area, and his body definitely weakens temporarily at the core. Barely 30 minutes into the session, and his balls are starting to feel the punishment they are receiving. After 3 hits of the paddle, they start to look slightly purple and slightly enlarged. This makes Me smile, and I continue on My mission for blue balls.  10 strikes of the paddle, and I step back to inspect My work. The blood is really starting to flow hard around the beaten area now and there is quite a colour change.
I kick his legs apart again, to allow the blood to flow more freely and to allow the pressure to release. I walk around him, checking the rope and readjusting his position. I stand for a while, with My stiletto heels close to his head. I can hear that although he is not making a sound, his breathing is heavy. I grab the rope at the back of his neck and force him into a more upright position. First I add a blindfold. I want the next thing I do to come as a total surprise to him. It takes his full concentration to keep his balance, especially now he is blindfolded. This should be enough to distract him while I take a short walk to the other side of the training room to collect a few things.
First I add a clamp to each nipple. This is really easy, as his nipples are enlarged and protruding from his torso. They must be sensitive as well, as there is a definite flinch from him this time, as I attach each one.
Then come the pegs. Lots of pegs. I have hundreds, many sizes and made of many materials. Today, I choose wooden ones. I grab his flaccid penis by the tip of the foreskin and pull. Once stretched, I start to attach the pegs. I add about 30 before I am satisfied. he won’t get hard now. I grab his hair and push his head back to the ground. A couple of pegs ping off with the movement. When pegs come off this way, they pinch. It is actually My preferred method of removing penis pegs.

Next, the cane. I part his legs again. his balls, now swollen and purple are an easy target from any angle. The cane supplies a good mix of sensations similar to both My previous ball busting weapons. The thin flexible cane provides the sting, while the shine of the cane snaps and slaps, and the solid material lands a good hard whack.  
“brace yourself, slave. Here come 10 for you.”

1 comment:

  1. *gulp* i guess i am lucky my little maggot is tiny and that my even samller balls readily retract. Girls have always enjoyed hitting me there though...

    ReplyDelete