Sunday 16 February 2014

Valentine's Day Gift

 Mistress Eleanor's Wishlist

i am on my way to Mistress Eleanor's for a Valentine's Day session. As usual, i am to "become amber" before leaving my home. That means full make-up, wig, pink corset, pink panties, pink garter belt with stockings, pink 5 inch heels. i am allowed a trench coat to cover myself. When this first started, i could park outside Mistress home and come in, but now i am given an address of where to park and must walk to Mistress house. Every time, it gets a little farther. As i walk down the street, i can feel my stockings slide on my legs. Heels clacking on the pavement. i have my Valentine's day gift under my arm.

 Arriving at Mistress Eleanor's door, i steady myself and ring the bell. The door is answered by one of Her staff, i don't know. She takes my gift, and instructs me to get my uniform on, go to the kitchen and follow the instructions on the counter.

 i go to the slave changing room, where my pink, PVC French maid uniform is hanging on the rack for me to get on. Quickly, i put on the dress and petticoats. There is also, my collar, and wrist/ankle cuffs there, and i click those on as well. i touch up my make-up, and head for the kitchen. There i find my list of chores for the day. It is much the same as most visits. Wipe down cupboards and counters, sweep, mop, prepare dinner.

 After some time of working, i hear the clicking of heels coming. i turn to see who has entered the room. It is Mistress Eleanor, wearing my gift, a PVC one-piece playsuit. While i know better than to look Her in the eye, i have to take a quick peek at Her in Her new outfit. i then drop to my knees, and kiss the tops of Her shoes. As i am worshiping Mistress feet, i feel Her pull my dress up over my back as She says "I have opened the other present you got for me, amber"

 With that i feel the riding crop i purchased last summer smack my bottom heavily. "Whap!!"  i continue to kiss Her shoes as She continues delivering blows to my sissy bottom, until i am sure it is bright red. Finally She stops.

"Thank you for the gifts, amber. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of these. you will return to your duties"  Mistress says, as She leaves the room.

 i spend the rest of the evening serving as usual. Supremely happy, being under the control of Mistress Eleanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment