Sunday 13 October 2013

A Quiet Weekend At my Flat

I went to my flat this weekend. I had some business to do in Hull, so staying in Gainsborough was a good option. And of course it gave me the opportunity to unleash tiffani…
I arrived late, and tired; the traffic was just awful. I parked up in the car park under the flats, and taking my bags, I got the lift up to the 4th floor. I walked up to the door, and put the key in the lock……. but it wouldn’t turn. I checked it was the right key, and tried again- nothing. But when I tried the handle, it turned….. Hell, I must have left the door unlocked the last time I was here.
I went in; the lights were on. Something was wrong here. I dropped my bags and walked up to the living room, opened the door and went in.
To my shock, there was somebody sitting on my sofa- an imposing looking, attractive blonde woman, wearing a black skirt and top, smoking, legs crossed, a glass of wine on the coffee table in front of her.
“What on Earth….” I started, but she raised a hand and cut over what I was saying.
“Don’t panic Rob, your wife Anne sent me. She’s asked me to do something for her.”
“What? How do you know Anne? What has she asked you to do?” I frowned, confused.
“It’s simple Rob, here read this.”
She handed me a note- clearly it was from my wife, I’d know her terrible handwriting anywhere.
“My name is Eleanor by the way, but you can call me Mistress.” The lady on the sofa said. And then she kept talking as I read the note. “She found your suitcase Rob, and she’s not impressed. If you don’t do what I tell you to, she’ll expose you to your friends and colleagues, and she’ll divorce you and take your money and business.” The note confirmed it. “And by the way, you are to be known as tiffani from now on… tiffi.”
“But, but, Oh God, how…..what….” my mind whirled and I sat down.
“Stand up tiffani, you haven’t earned the right to sit on a chair. Let me put it simply. Your wife is unhappy with you, and has hired me to turn you into her feminised sex slave and domestic help. And I have a free hand to do whatever I want to you.” ..... continued 
Posted by sissy tiffy

2 comments:

  1. Great story. i recognize some of the things you did. There obviously is a lot of truth in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well this was about me. Mistress made me do these things as part of her distance training. Sign up now!

    ReplyDelete