Wednesday 31 July 2013

Kidnapped By Mistress Eleanor


I see him walking towards the centre of town. I give Mistress X the signal, and we close in on either side of him. We each grab an arm, and I whisper harshly into his ear “you’re coming with us! Just walk, act natural, and don’t make a sound.”
We reach the car, and his hands are cuffed, first to each other and he is shoved into the back seat of the car. Then he is cuffed to the inside of the car, then his wrists are shackled to his ankles.
I get in the back with him, and Mistress X drives. As we set off, I blindfold him, so he doesn’t know where we will take him.
We arrive, and get him out of the car, and lead him through the door. Inside the door he is forced to his knees, searched and stripped. We steal his keys, wallet & fone. A collar and lead are attached to his neck, and he is led, on his knees, to the room where he will be held.
“Do you know why you are here? Why this has happened to you?” I question him.
A pathetic sound comes from him, which sounds like “no”.
“Then you had better think long and hard mr seddon. We will not tell you the reason, you will only be punished further for being utterly ignorant of your actions.”
We throw him to the ground, and he rolls over onto his side. I force open his mouth and shove his own underwear inside. We smack him and kick him, and whip him with his own belt. We throw cold water over him, and hot wax.
Beaten and pathetic and sobbing, he is thrown into a cage. The ordeal is not yet over, he has only suffered for an hour, but Mistress X and I are tired and hungry. We gather together some snacks and drinks, and lay a table cloth over the cage….

3 comments:

  1. i would love to be kidnapped by Your and Your assistant, and be treated so harshly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too.
    i just need putting into girl's clothing before they start on me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would to be Kidnapped by you
    I would like to have a plastic Kidnapped beening gagged and bagged

    ReplyDelete